The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the HVAC contractor/fabricator. It is designed to do all that a user could want and meet the user’s budget. Nothing has been sacrificed except cost to our customer.
CUTTING TABLE FEATURES
- Heavy duty 5’x10′, all welded steel construction capable of a 2000 lb load (full sheet of 1″plate)
- 2 1/2″ x 60″, 16 ga. slats for economical replacement
- Efficient down draft exhaust design, activated & deactivated automatically as cutting starts & stops
- Hinged clean out doors at both ends makes cleanout easy. Slat removal not necessary.
- Top quality Browning 3/4″ rack & pinion drives
- The finest dual hardened and ground HIWIN#20 linear guide ways
- Heavy duty NEMA 34 motors that automatically square the gantry (a feature only found on the best cutting tables.)
- Direct drive, high torque motors to eliminate position error found on belt driven tables
- Solid 4″x6″ thick wall tube gantry. This light weight, rigid construction means less moving weight and maximum repeatability
- Gantry drive with 3/4″ rack & pinion and dual hardened & ground HIWIN#15 linear guide ways
- Top quality motors and gears delivering position repeatability of approx. .0005″
- Gantry capable of speeds of 1000 IPM
- Precision Drop Head Control
- Torch crash protection
The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the small to medium size HVAC contractor. The Wizard is a full featured machine with all the capabilities of the more expensive plasma cutting systems, but is affordably priced.
MADE IN THE USA!!
top of page
bottom of page